Sunday, November 6, 2011

Review - Hack/Slash #8



Hack/Slash #8 by Image Comics. Written by Tim Seeley. Drawn by Daniel Leister. $3.50

Vlad is in search of Cassie and only a virgin can get through the guards and he gets made, lol, actually mad and says this "They would only permit virgins to pass. But, I Vlad, can no longer pass as a virgin. I have had the sex." and proceeds to shake his fist in anger over it.

Ok, you gotta love Tim Seeley's writing. The Lords of Nef are coming through to our world as the Stillborn gets the crowd in a worshiping state. First off, when they are forming in earth one says "I/we will fill that one with seed first." "That one is male." "But so pretty!"

But as they are just about to become corporeal, Cassie thinking on her toes figures there is only one way to break the fans of the spell. She yanks down one of the last performers top so all the world can see her bare breasts. Ah, see it is true, like Rodney Carrington says, you can save the world if you "Show them to me."

I have said this many times, and I will repeat it again, this is one guilty pleasure of a comic. Every time I think the title is going stale, Tim Seeley comes up with something that makes me laugh.






No comments:

Post a Comment